ssc chsl skill Test Admit card Out 2021: chsl skill test admit card released by staff selection commission
SSC CHsl Skill Test Admit Card Out 2021: The full form of SSC is Staff Selection Commission. SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021 to be released on 26 December 2022. The total vacancy of SSC CHSL was 5000. The starting date to apply for SSC CHSL was 1 february 2021. The last date to apply for ssc chsl is 7 march 2021. To check the skill test admit card SSC CHSL 2021, you can check by visiting the official website of SSC. According to the final result of ssc chsl, the cut-off number for general candidate is 160 and the cut-off number for OBC candidate is Off was number 158. The cut off for SC and ST candidates is 142 and 134 respectively. Let us know that the final result of the Combined Higher Secondary Level was released by the Staff Selection Commission. How to download that final result i.e. how to check the final result. What is its process? Shortlisted candidates number 54000
SSC chsl skill Test Admit card Out 2021:How To Download
|(1)First of all, the candidate has to click on this official link of the official website of the Staff Selection Commission- ssc.nic.in
(2) After that the candidate has to come to the section of the admit card.
(3) After coming to the Admit Card section, the candidate has to click on the option of SSC CHSL 2021 Region Wise Admit Card Download Link.
(4) After that candidate has to enter his/her Registration ID or Roll No. of Tier II and Date of Birth and against the captcha and click on submit option.
(5) After clicking on the submit button, the candidate’s admit card will start showing on the home screen and take a print out of the candidate’s admit card and keep it with you.
SSC chsl skill Test Admit card Out 2021: Important Instructions
(3)votar id card
(5) driving license
(6)employer id card
(7) admit Card
SSC CHSL Tier-2 Result 2021:Tier-2 Cut Off
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
If the candidate needs information about important dates for SSC CHSL post, then the information about important dates is given in the table given below.
|Correction||7 march to 10 march|
|Tier-2 Exam Date||18 september 2022|
|Tier-2 Result Date||16 december 2022|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
The total number of vacancies for SSC CHSL is 5000.
|Post name||Number Of Post|
|Data Entry Operators (DEOs)||2600|
|Postal Assistant PA / Sorting Assistant||1800|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC /Junior Secretariat Assistant JSA||600|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
The minimum age of the candidate applying for the SSC CHSL post should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 27 years. The calculation of age will be done according to January 1, 2021. According to the rules of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020, age relaxation will be given to the reserved category.
|Age calculation👉||click here|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021: Application Fees
The application fee for SSC CHSL post is ₹100 for General OBC EWS candidates and ₹0 for sc-st and physically handicapped candidates.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021: Salary
Whichever candidate is selected for the SSC CHSL post. The minimum salary he gets per month is ₹ 25000 and the maximum is ₹ 55000. Salary will be incremented from time to time on the basis of performance.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021: Education Eligibility Criteria
The standard of education eligibility criteria for SSC CHSL post is that the candidate must be 12th pass from a recognized university.
|Post Name||Written Exam Pattern|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC /Junior Secretariat Assistant JSA
Postal Assistant PA / Sorting Assistant
Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
|10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
Following is the rule of selection process for SSC CHSL post.
|(1) Written Examination (computer based test)
(2) Descriptive Test
(3) Skill Test/ Typing Test
(4) Document Verification
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021: Written Exam Pattern
Following is the written exam pattern of SSC CHSL.
|(1) Number of Questions- 100
(2) Number of Each Question Marks- 2
(3)Total Marks-200 Marks
(4) Time Duration- 1 hour
(5) Paper Mode- online
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021: Written Exam Syllabus
Following is the Written Exam Syllabus for SSC CHSL Post.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021:How To Apply
|(1) First of all, the candidate has to click on this official link of the official website of the Staff Selection Commission- https://ssc.nic.in/
(2) As soon as the candidate clicks on the above mentioned link. Similarly, the candidate will be redirected to the home page of SSC. There the candidate will be asked to register, after registering the candidate has to login.
(3) After login, the candidate now has to fill the education details and basic details and address details very carefully.
(4) After this the candidate has to upload the scanned documents like passport size photo and signature.
(5) Then after that the candidate has to pay the application fee.
(6) After making the application payment, the candidate has to preview the application form before submitting it. After previewing, submit the application form and take a print out of it and keep it with you.
|Direct check tier-2 result👉||click here|
|Updated job notification click here👉||click here|